June Guided Walk : Rath – Kilnaboy Pilgrim Walk
Rath – Kilnaboy Pilgrim Walk, County Clare. Monday, June 2nd., 2018 at 10am.
Join Pius Murray on June 2nd on a pilgrim walk from Rath to Kilnaboy in County Clare.
- Starting point: Rath Medieval Church & Graveyard, Corofin, County Clare.
- Parking: Kilnaboy Medieval Church, Kilnaboy, County Clare from 09 00 to 09 30. (Walkers will be transported to the starting point at Rath)
- Distance: 11km.
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Terrain: Easy. Scenic, quiet rural tarred roads.
- Fitness: Moderate. The walk will be at an easy pace, with all walkers staying together.
- Gear: Warm, waterproof clothing. Comfortable walking boots/shoes.
- Snack: Packed lunch and bottle of water etc. There will be a stop for lunch during the walk.
- Contribution: Adults €10. Kids U-16 Free.
- Walk Leader: Pius Murray
Further information: Contact Pius at 087 9828173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org